I know I did a post of Isaac's pictures of the tulip farm this year, but I wanted to include these moments.
At so many times throughout the day, my friend, Bethany, and I were reflecting on how fast the kids have grown. We both are coming to grips with how different life will be when we have kindergartners in the fall. It really does fly by.
An that note, the man working at the farm driving the shuttle invited Isaac up to sit with him in front. It was really special when he got choked up and misty eyed as he told me how wonderful my children were. He went on to tell me how they (his own children) grow up so quickly. He reminded me to enjoy every moment because they pass before you know it.
*It is a very good reminder, especially on those days where I am counting down the minutes until Daddy gets home. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment