Yikes!!! We tried to give Isaac eggs (in things like tortellini and baked goods, instead of using egg replacer like we usually do) over the past few days...not gonna do that again for a while. We also allowed him to have more dairy that we normally do...gonna pull back on that too. :)
We live and learn as parents of kiddos with allergies.
The praise is that it was not a immediate response that caused his throat to swell or required and epi-pen. Another praise is that we don't have any big events where he needs to make an appearance or get a picture taken.
***This sweet, charming, darling boy has been the best behaved today. He has not complained a bit, has been so helpful, nice to his sister, persistent in finishing his coloring, and Mr. Snuggles. Even tough we spent the entire day inside (and probably will tomorrow), he was amazing!!! I am so thankful that God gifted me with my son.
***A week later, the rash moved around the body...arms, legs. Through it all, he has been wonderful.
5 comments:
I'm so sorry...poor guy...wow.
Thankful you didn't end up in the ER.
Poor Isaac!! That's horrible. Does it hurt him?
In the past 4 years, I have learned not to call you (Kara) screaming in a panic...before calling 9-1-1.
:)
He says it doesn't hurt. That's a praise.
Just did some interesting reading.
http://therosaceapicture.blogspot.com/2006/09/rosacea-ltd-comments-on-food-allergy.html
I love that you can testify to the "praises" in the midst of the "trials." Isaac sees that and will model it forever! All glory be to God for reaching down to us while we are still undeserving and setting the ultimate example of peace in a raging storm. I love you.
Post a Comment