Mommy and Daddy were on the cruise on Easter. The kids enjoyed Easter morning at church with Gramma and Papa. Then they ventured to Hood River to spend the day with the Springers. Aunt Christina had planned a wonderful day...eggs, food, crafts, friends. I laughed when I saw the picture of Alora reaching for the egg in the tree. I was impressed by Isaac's basket cupcake. He told me that he worked so hard on it and really enjoyed making them (and that he added more jelly beans than he was supposed to). Abigail said she had the best time flying around as the "Spring Fairy" (looks like Elijah had fun doing that too). :)
Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst...welling up to eternal life." John 4:13,14
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Easter, 2011
Mommy and Daddy were on the cruise on Easter. The kids enjoyed Easter morning at church with Gramma and Papa. Then they ventured to Hood River to spend the day with the Springers. Aunt Christina had planned a wonderful day...eggs, food, crafts, friends. I laughed when I saw the picture of Alora reaching for the egg in the tree. I was impressed by Isaac's basket cupcake. He told me that he worked so hard on it and really enjoyed making them (and that he added more jelly beans than he was supposed to). Abigail said she had the best time flying around as the "Spring Fairy" (looks like Elijah had fun doing that too). :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment