
1. What is something mom always says to you? "I love you!"
2. What makes mom happy? "Smiling"
3. What makes mom sad? "Falling out the window and bonking her head"
4. How does your mom make you laugh? "You tickle me"
5. What was your mom like as a child? "A train" (I think he thought I liked trains as a kid...not that I was actually like a train)
6. How old is your mom? "I don't know...young"
7. How tall is your mom? "Really big" (we'll have to teach him that no woman ever wants to be described like that)
8. What is Mom's favorite thing to do? "Kissing" (Daddy asked "Kissing who???"...Isaac said, "Me!")
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "Calls me...sometimes goes to the airport"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "For us"
11. What is your mom really good at? "Opening presents"
12. What is your mom not very good at? "Not holding an umbrella"
1 comment:
The last comment about holding an umbrella must be a genetic thing Amber inherited from her mother.
Post a Comment