The results are official: none of the babies survived. We rest in God's perfect will and know that He loves every one of our precious little ones (even more than we do). We also know His love for us. We can rejoice, even now, that our God will be glorified, and we will be refined through all of this to be more like Christ. We pray that we were somehow be a light to the doctors and biological parents. We pray that God uses this to make His power and sovereignty known to all who have heard our story. We pray that people see every embryo as a precious baby worth an opportunity at life. We are thankful to be used by God as we obeyed the direction we believe He had/has for our family. It is easy to question and doubt, thinking what we could have done with $15000 instead of having nothing to show for it. Then I step back and ask "Who am I to try and advise the Creator of the universe?" He has used that money for something purposeful (even if it is not what we expected). Our God is GREAT and we rejoice that "Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever." Even if I never see how God has used this for His glory, I consider myself privileged to have somehow participated in His perfect plan. There is GREAT JOY in obedience!
We love you and thank you for your love and prayers,
Amber & Chris
1 comment:
I am just so sorry. We KNOW that God will honor your faithfulness in action and mind a million times over. You are right, we don't know his plans, but we can trust that He was them. You followed His lead and that always bears fruit, even if it's not how we thought. I bet that you will get to meet these three little babies in Heaven someday, and they will know you as their parents. Amber, I just know that you will be even more of a minister to women down the road who need wisdom in pregnancy and motherhood and even miscarriage. Thank you both for your openness during this whole process. With love, Jessica
Post a Comment