Today the hCG was less than 2 (0-4) is considered "not pregnant." If there still is a slight chance I am pregnant (because I think implantation may have happened between Tues & Wed, so the test may be too early still to show a positive result), I will take one more test on Monday. If that is still negative...then we'll know...for SURE.
I just want to make sure that I have done all I can, before God, to give these little ones the opportunity for life. I would feel a huge weight of guilt if I were to stop all the meds, find out I am pregnant, then miscarry. I'd rather stay on the safe side and have shots a few more days.
I am sad, but hopeful.
This is what the fertility nurse in SD emailed to me today:
Hi Amber,
I'm so sorry! Your pregnancy test really should read today if the result is
positive but I completely understand if you want to continue the
medications, especially if there is any question in your mind. Since there
is no harm, you can continue the meds for a few more days and repeat a
quantitative test on Mon or Tues (or later if you would feel better).
Anyhow, I think you are smart to continue and repeat it in a few days just
to be sure. Just be prepared that a positive test is not likely... I don't
mean to be "Debbie Downer", I just don't want you to get high hopes.
I'll keep my fingers crossed that today was just a tad early!
I hope you are hanging in there!
Take care,
Tammi
2 comments:
We serve a big God!
Chris
We do serve a BIG GOD! And I am especially thankful for the assurance of that. I love you.
Post a Comment