
I know this will mean I have published 4 posts in one day, but I have a lot to catch up on. I just wanted to give a "shout-out" to my wonderful friends in California. I am blessed so much with your love for me and our family (even tough we live 1000 miles apart).
While we were in SD, friends drove themselves and their children 2 hours just to spend the day with us. During the week, they also took care of our children. Thank you for serving us, ministering to our families needs, and just blessing us with your sweet love and company. Thank you for also arranging a pack-in-play for Abigail and toys for Isaac. It made our week. Praising Jesus for your friendship.
1 comment:
I was just thinking what a blessing it is to share such a beautiful friendship with you. Regardless of how far you are, we will always be close friends. You are a gift to me, Koren and I praise God for you!
Post a Comment