I know I put details of bedrest time while in Cali, but I didn't really mention all that was going on while I was "resting." The kids were living it up with their grandparents. Isaac loved playing in the dirt in the back yard, going in the spa with daddy, and getting Great Grandma Bonnie to play cars with him. I think Grandma Denise may have changed every one of Abigail's diapers in those few fays and she was so smitten with her grandparents attention and affection. Grandpa Craig even hosted a birthday party for Isaac with Rattles BBQ. Grandma Denise was the hit of the party when she brought out the Play-Dough. Grandpa Rick, Nona Linda, Uncle Kevin, Aunt Christine, (the 3 cousins), Des, Dom, and Delaney were also there for the fun.
Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst...welling up to eternal life." John 4:13,14
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Reliving the California Trip
I know I put details of bedrest time while in Cali, but I didn't really mention all that was going on while I was "resting." The kids were living it up with their grandparents. Isaac loved playing in the dirt in the back yard, going in the spa with daddy, and getting Great Grandma Bonnie to play cars with him. I think Grandma Denise may have changed every one of Abigail's diapers in those few fays and she was so smitten with her grandparents attention and affection. Grandpa Craig even hosted a birthday party for Isaac with Rattles BBQ. Grandma Denise was the hit of the party when she brought out the Play-Dough. Grandpa Rick, Nona Linda, Uncle Kevin, Aunt Christine, (the 3 cousins), Des, Dom, and Delaney were also there for the fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment