Sunday, July 17, 2011

Through Their Eyes

 We have been letting the kids use the camera. It is always fun to see things through their eyes. Here are some recent moments at home and some shots from outings the past few weeks.
"Isaac, I am trying to read. Can you please stop taking pictures?"
Mom folding laundry
Abigail's turn with the camera
It it any surprise that she took a picture of her PURPLE bowling ball?
Isaac loved this invention and described, in length, to Abigail how it functioned.
"Look at my cool shoes!"
I'm not sure what to say about this one...I think it was some dog house Isaac built for Abigail.
Dad at the BBQ
If I didn't cut him off, Isaac would have HUNDREDS of pictures that looked exactly like this.  Praise God that we live in a time of digital rather than 35mm. :)

No comments: