When I was a teen, I thought 30s might have as well been 50s..."old." Now that I am there, I feel like 30s is like teens. :) For my 32nd birthday, I went to the gym with my hubby and kayaked for 2 hours. It was wonderful. He graciously took the day off work; my parents graciously watched the kids another day...then had us over for dinner. My dad even made my favorite banana dessert (which may sound healthy, but is a Paula Deen recipe--enough said)!!! The joy of seeing my kids so happy to be with me again and shower me with cards was icing on the cake of a perfect day.
Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst...welling up to eternal life." John 4:13,14
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
32 Feels GREAT!
When I was a teen, I thought 30s might have as well been 50s..."old." Now that I am there, I feel like 30s is like teens. :) For my 32nd birthday, I went to the gym with my hubby and kayaked for 2 hours. It was wonderful. He graciously took the day off work; my parents graciously watched the kids another day...then had us over for dinner. My dad even made my favorite banana dessert (which may sound healthy, but is a Paula Deen recipe--enough said)!!! The joy of seeing my kids so happy to be with me again and shower me with cards was icing on the cake of a perfect day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy 32 sweet friend...such fun photos...love that you guys did this together!
Sounds like a PERFECT birthday. You have such an amazing family.
How wonderful!! There is so much to be grateful for!
Post a Comment