Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst...welling up to eternal life." John 4:13,14
I believe we celebrated Amber's 19th Birthday at El Torito. Amber, Isaac saying that he loves you more than all the trains in the world is pretty sweet considering who it's coming from. Love you guys!
Lindsay,¡Feliz cumpleaños a tí!¡Feliz cumpleaños a tí!¡Feliz cumpleaños a ti!¡Feliz cumpleaños a tí!
Love those cards!! Their better than all the gifts combined.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I believe we celebrated Amber's
19th Birthday at El Torito.
Amber, Isaac saying that he loves you more than all the trains in the world is pretty sweet considering who it's coming from.
Love you guys!
Lindsay,
¡Feliz cumpleaños a tí!
¡Feliz cumpleaños a tí!
¡Feliz cumpleaños a ti!
¡Feliz cumpleaños a tí!
Love those cards!! Their better than all the gifts combined.
Post a Comment