Friday, September 3, 2010

Oregon Heritage Farm


Now that I know I can make the blog into a book, I have revived my passion to capture the moments and document the little things that the kids can look back on when they have their own kids. With that said, here is just another day.

I want to interject for a moment and say that I think we live in one of the very best locations in all of America. The seasons as are expected and taught in the books, there are no major dangers here like tornadoes or crazy sized balls of hail. I know the rain gets a lit old by about April, but I still can smile and thank God for all the green trees that grow as a result.

Today's highlights include seeing some cute pigs and doing snorting impressions, jumping really high in a bounce house shaped like a giant apple, the kids picking me flowers (which is a huge passion of both of theirs), and being given free honey crisp apples to eat with our picnic lunch we packed. I love free fun! Isaac also learned the word "bunghole" today.

The only bummer to wanting to capture these kind of days is that the kids get sick of the camera. They are good sports, but they were VERY HAPPY when the camera battery ran out. When I told them, they cheered.




1 comment:

Becky said...

I'm looking forward to going there again too! Fun place :) I'll have to add it to our list of field trip options.