Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Crazy days!

We have had some crazy days with our rental homes! I cannot even begin...

All that left unsaid, my husband is AMAZING! He has been working so hard an work and spends his days off working more and handling the rental issues. He is so strong. I am in awe of him! I cannot believe God has blessed me with such a handsome, faithful, diligent, patient, prayerful, serving, smart, driven man who loves me so much...and loves our Lord Jesus even more.

Through all of this, he strives to trust God and bring glory to Him. Chris humbles me and reminds me of my hope and joy in Christ! I am MADLY IN LOVE WITH YOU!
*This pic is from our dating days...he was just as amazing back at Java n' Jazz. Oh, the fond memories. (Cool side note: the cross I am wearing is now melted down and part of my engagement ring).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Java n Jazz!! Oh the memories!!!