Monday, February 23, 2009

Sometimes it is Okay to Cry


Isaac bonked his head into Amber's eye and she started crying like a baby (scaring Isaac and making him cry). I thought she was being ridicules and thought she should stay calm in front of the kids. I ran downstairs to get an ice pack while she was still crying her head off. I gave her the ice pack and after she had it on for 5 minutes, she removed it and a HUGE bump was present on her eyebrow. I apologized profusely. I think it may have really hurt. This picture doesn't do it justice. Right now it looks like a big blister. I just want to say for the record, Isaac did it, not me!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh GIRL, SO SAD!! Hayden did that to me once, hit me in the nose, and I literally was bawling my eyes out too. It hurt SO BAD. I'm sorry!!!

The Somerville Four said...

Sweet Koren, I am so sorry. And Christopher, SHAME ON YOU for not allowing your wife to cry!!! This is the woman who did labor the natural way--NO DRUGS! And did you cry, Koren??? I didn't think so! Kiss her for me Chris and tell her to smile because soon you'll all be in Cali!!! Woo hoo!