Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst...welling up to eternal life." John 4:13,14
Sunday, February 15, 2009
My Wife Has Been Shot!
I am so proud of my wife today. She gave herself a shot in the stomach. I have never been more proud that Amber is following the Lord's will with this adoption. Continue to pray for the babies and Amber to stay strong in the Lord.
Oh Amber... I totally remember those days. They'll go quickly. I just had Mark take all of our left over needles to his work since they had a sharps container there. It definitely brought back a huge amount of memories. One being that when I was supposed to mix saline with some dry medicine and inject it... Needless to say, I got completely flustered and ended up injecting myself with only saline. I thought for sure that I was going to die... Little did I realize that saline is what is in IV bags. Anyway, after all that drama, I had to inject myself again with the medicine and saline combined. I did it somehow and it got easier and easier each time... (Well... almost.) Sometimes I just had Mark do it so that I wouldn't have to do it to myself. It's actually easier that way sometimes...
2 comments:
Yikes! Good thing she doesn't faint with needles!!! Love you both. Love you four.
Oh Amber... I totally remember those days. They'll go quickly. I just had Mark take all of our left over needles to his work since they had a sharps container there. It definitely brought back a huge amount of memories. One being that when I was supposed to mix saline with some dry medicine and inject it... Needless to say, I got completely flustered and ended up injecting myself with only saline. I thought for sure that I was going to die... Little did I realize that saline is what is in IV bags. Anyway, after all that drama, I had to inject myself again with the medicine and saline combined. I did it somehow and it got easier and easier each time... (Well... almost.) Sometimes I just had Mark do it so that I wouldn't have to do it to myself. It's actually easier that way sometimes...
Post a Comment