Monday, February 16, 2009

Boys and Laundry

If you were wondering how to get your son to help with the laundry...here's how:

Today I took the clothes from the laundry room to our master bedroom to fold and hang up. I asked if he could load them in his dump truck and dump them in our room. It actually worked.

***Side note: I have to give a "shout out" to my friend Lindsay who had foot surgery and has been on crutches for weeks (and is not allowed to put "any" pressure on her foot). She has her washer/dryer in the garage and had been crawling, literally, around her garage to do the laundry...now that's commitment to keeping up the household chores. Way to go girl!...
Linds, I wondering who'll be walking first...you or Abigail. :)

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

ahhh, that's giving everyone a bad mental picture... Thanks for the "shout out!" I dare you to do laundry now and not think of me. xoxo

The Somerville Four said...

GREAT idea, Koren! I love you and am counting the days until you guys are here. We can hardly wait!!!

Jessica Jordan said...

So fun to see you today!