Wednesday, February 11, 2009

How do you know you love someone?


So today my son ran to me and said that he had to poop. Just when I got to him, he did it in his underwear. I almost puked when I took them off. Then I had to rinse them off in the sink. You know you really love someone when you change their nasty underwear and rinse them off in the sink!

6 comments:

CornyCornKorens said...

Just think honey, one day you might be changing me. :)
XOXO
Amber

The Somerville Four said...

YUCKS! But, remember "Everybody Poops!"

Matthew said...

One good thing about my job ... I am desensitized to the whole poop/pee/vomit business. A few days ago Tyler woke up in a pile of puke. I am so used to it from work, it didn't even phase me cleaning it up.

Matthew said...

Ooops, that first comment was from me Jess. Matt doesn't come across many body fluids in his job ... and he is SO not okay with them :)

Tom and DeeDee said...

Great practice for when and if someday Grandma and Papa need similar assistance from their loving son-in-law.

Lindsay said...

Well, that's better than what I do- Hayden did that a couple times during potty training, and I just threw the underwear away!!!