Monday, July 21, 2008

Few days of fun and concerts

Wow...it's been a few days and I can't even think of what we've been up to. We have been to a few outdoor concerts. Last Thursday night we went with our neighbors to the concert at out local park. I couldn't believe how many people were there! It was a band that you'd expect to work on a cruise ship that played swing and big band. Isaac LOVED the instruments.

Yesterday, we went to a concert at our Church. It was a group called Rescue. They are amazing vocally and were acapella. One of the guy was a skilled vocal "percussionist." Isaac would be listening to the music and suddenly say, "I hear a train" or "It sounds like fireworks," because he'd hear a "CH-CH-CH" sound the guy was making or a hi-pitched sound. He is a really good listener and has a good ear (which is why I should expect him to obey me first time...but there is obviously a difference between listening and doing).

Hear a bit of RESCUE


Our sweet Abigail is growing so big. She's in the 90-95% for head, length and weight. Though she's a whopping 18lbs. she is all in proportion. She finally started rolling from tummy to back yesterday!!! Yippee!!


Isaac has grown really loving toward his sister recently. When we first brought her home, he was very jealous and hit her in anger. Now, he (without being told to) will go lay next to her, give her kisses on her face, let her chew on his finger and grab his face, and say, "Hi, sweet Abigail." It makes my heart melt.


~Our boy is getting braver...he's jumping at the Johnsons~

1 comment:

Jessica Jordan said...

I love Rescue! I only have their Christmas CD but I have been wanting to get more.