Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It has cheese on it!




Our son is at such a fun age. The things he says could make Bill Cosby laugh. He says a lot of things that make our hearts melt too. He fully memorized a few books from the library (Bryron Barton books on trucks and machines). He brain just amazes us.

Last night Isaac was eating pasta with spinach and turkey and some almond slivers. For those who don't know, he has mojor food allergies (dairy, peanuts, eggs, and probably other nuts, fish and shellfish). Anyway, he was looking at Daddy's pasta, which has parm cheese on it, and said, "Daddy, I want to eat that." Daddy replied, "No son, it has cheese on it...it will hurt you." About 20 minutes later, Isaac has eaten all of his food except for his almonds. He keeps insisiting that it's yucky and we keep telling him that it's good for him. Finally he blurt out, "I can't eat it...it has cheese on it!!!" Chris and I just looked at each other and laughed...of course we still made him finish it all, but his efforts to avoid the food were amusing.

This morning he was talking to Daddy, about who he loves. Daddy said, "Do you love Daddy?" Isaac said, "Isaac love Alora...A LOT!" I think the unprovoked comments like that are the cutest.

Oh, I just threw in the pics of the tent I built over Isaac's bed after his nap yesterday. It was fun. I loved forts/tents as a kid...and still do.

No comments: