Just a few fun things...Isaac went to the free kids' movie the Regal offers on Tuesdays and Wednesdays in the summer. He sat with his friend Kian and did a great job. He really likes Kian and really thought he was big stuff going to the movies and eating popcorn. It was really cute. I think I'm going to try to go every week...hey, it's free! Abigail did great too. She chewed her toy and ate and fell asleep. She didn't make a peep!
So today we went to the big library by our house that has some small lakes behind it with loads of hungry ducks. We brought bread to feed them. Isaac did a good job breaking the bread into small pieces to throw to the ducks. After we finished the bread, we got out the left-over popcorn we had from the movies. It was just popped with a little bit of oil, no salt, no butter. As soon as we threw it out, the few ducks that tried to eat it, spit it out. The other ducks just turned their bills up and swam away. Funny, because I remember that my dad and I would pop a big bag of popcorn up and feed the ducks when I was in 4th grade. Maybe the ducks have developed different taste buds these days because of global warming or evolution...just kidding. ;)
This evening we all had dinner outside and I braved using the BBQ for the very first time! I have to say that it was actually pretty fun. I love my husband so much!!! My son is getting more clever by the day. I cannot believe the things he thinks of, the things he remembers and the conversations he has with us...it's REALLY fun.
Here are PICTURES FROM TODAY
2 comments:
I love you and I love these stories. I can just hear your "voice" through your writing and its beautiful. I miss you, dear friend.
Post a Comment