Friday, July 25, 2008

My Beautiful Wife's 29th Celebration of her B-day

So today is my wife's birthday. I thought that I would (for a change) write a quick note. I want to tell everyone how amazing my wife is. She is the most beautiful woman I know. She is amazingly smart. Some of you don't know how good of an artist she is. She serves me so much by doing the dishes, laundry, cooking, cleaning, getting me gas (in my car that is, although her beans give me really bad gas), and so much more! I remember before we had children, Amber would tell me how amazing her friends were as mothers. Now I say that she is the best mother I've met (of course I am bias). Isaac is crazy in love with his mother. Abigail is crazy in love with her mother, although she has never said anything, I just know. Above all this, what is amazing, is how much she loves Jesus. She has a passion for His word. She is faithful to her word. When she says that she is going to do it, she is going to do it. She has such a love for others. When she prays, my mouth waters. My love for her has grown over these years together. Just when I think that I can't love her any more, more love grows!!!
Happy birthday beautiful wife of mine.

3 comments:

mamadede said...

How sweet you are.

I'm so glad you are my Son-in-Love

Jessica Jordan said...

We love her too! Happy Birthday (belated) Amber! ~ The Jordans
PS: You share a birthday with our sister-in-law Hannah. It was beautiful Friday, hope you did lots outside!

Lindsay said...

Girl, still not sure who's luckier, you or Chris.
Love You Both!!