
On Valentine's Day we went to downtown PDX (Portland) and were able to pass out snack bars to everyone from a homeless man to a well dressed stock broker. We put John 4:10 (This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins) on all the bars. Abigail loved to listen to the homeless man play drums on plastic buckets. It was nice to teach the children the true meaning of LOVE!
4 comments:
Cool beans. That is awesome! We want to come next year... Wait... What's the next holiday coming up? Can we put a verse on something for St. Patrick's day then pass it out? :)
Great idea Amber...so good for your kiddos. I'm with Becks...St. Pat's day???? I have some great quotes from him...???
See what I mean? You guys are living up to your name. :) Keep it up!
I can't wait to visit downtown Portland with the children. Liam will remember everything now. A looks SO cute!! She is just perfect.
Post a Comment