I hope that you fondly look back on this day when you are older. You have been talking about how excited you've been about throwing Barky a party for her first birthday. Well, today was the party. We all worked on a special birthday banner. You and Abigail made Barkey presents and even wrapped them yourselves. You each made your own mini pizzas and ended the fiesta with singing to Barky before helping her blow out her candle (and helping her eat her cupcake). Tonight you let Barky pick all the books to read before the big birthday sleepover in Abigail's room. You made sure all the dog friends came to Abigail's room for the sleepover too. You are so cute, thoughtful, imaginative and charming. As you grow into a man, I will miss these moments, but I will love going back and retelling the stories to you (and, Lord willing, your wife and kids). Though I am very excited to see the man God will make you into one day, I am really enjoying the boy you are today!
xoxo, Mommy
2 comments:
looks like that may be the only dog he'll ever have...
He doesn't need to be fed, never needs to be bathed or picked up after, can't run away and only barks when we push a button...not too bad. :)
Post a Comment