



In anticipation of preschool next week, we got out a fun (and not very messy), sweet project. If you are in on a rainy day, it is a very great thing to get out (all you need is mini-marshmallows and tooth pics). The kids love creating...and eating the marshmallows for dessert. We discussed 3D, reviewed letters, and shapes. My favorite part is when the kids explored their creative side and made what they wanted. Isaac made a robot. Abigail was proud of her weights that she was using to get big muscles. It was cute when each child would make something and say, "Mom, what do you think this looks like?" Most of the time I was right.
4 comments:
Good idea Amber. I love to get new NON-messy craft ideas. :)
So fun! I'm going to try this with the kiddos. We did marshmallow projects today too...we watched them explode in the microwave.
If you get the big marshmallows and mush them in your fingers long enough, you get "taffy."
Liam loved his name, too! Great job, Mommy!!
Post a Comment