I love you too Chris!!! xoxo
Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst...welling up to eternal life." John 4:13,14
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Loving Email
Today, I got a wonderful email from my hubby. He is a man who has committed to loving me all year. He doesn't make a big deal out of holidays, but he treats me like every day is Valentines Day. He communicates love to me through words and actions on a daily basis. I am so thankful to be married to him. I just had to post this email so we could look back on it years from now (when it is made into our blog book, 2011). Here it is:
My appointment called and said that they are going to be late so I had some time to look at FB. I saw the picture you posted (wow you look amazing) and then I saw that you posted the video Dancing in the Minefields. So I played the song as I stared at our picture. I am so in love with you. You are so beautiful. In the picture I can see our engagement picture hanging on the wall. I thought how beautiful you were back then. But now, the beauty that I see in you is so much greater. I love you!
I love you too Chris!!! xoxo
I love you too Chris!!! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a special note! You two are an amazing couple.
Happy!! Thank you Lord Jesus for the gift of love. And that You loved us so that we may love.
Post a Comment