Abigail's little friend, Kayla, has a birthday 4 days before Abigail. Kayla's Grandma O sent her birthday money. Kayla and her mommy used it to treat the girls to a day at the salon and a lunch out. It was so cute and it made my heart so happy that I have a little girl. I LOVE my son, but it is so different to have a daughter! It was also very special because I realize how little undivided attention Abigail gets (typical second child). It was nice just to have a day about her. It was a very fun and special girl day. Thanks Kayla!!! (A special thanks also goes out to Kayla's daddy who took the boys, took them on a hunt for buried treasure, and made them lunch).
Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst...welling up to eternal life." John 4:13,14
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Enjoy being a girl...
Abigail's little friend, Kayla, has a birthday 4 days before Abigail. Kayla's Grandma O sent her birthday money. Kayla and her mommy used it to treat the girls to a day at the salon and a lunch out. It was so cute and it made my heart so happy that I have a little girl. I LOVE my son, but it is so different to have a daughter! It was also very special because I realize how little undivided attention Abigail gets (typical second child). It was nice just to have a day about her. It was a very fun and special girl day. Thanks Kayla!!! (A special thanks also goes out to Kayla's daddy who took the boys, took them on a hunt for buried treasure, and made them lunch).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Abigail looks so pretty with her scarf!
Post a Comment