So today is my beautiful daughter's birthday. 3 years ago my daughter was brought into this world (by God who used an amazing woman). When she arrived I wondered how could I split my love for my son with her. That was all answered when I saw her face. I learned that my love didn't have to be split, but rather I was able to find more love that I didn't know I had.Last night I went into her room while she was sleeping and knelt beside her bed. I told my little girl that I love her so much and that I am excited that she is having a birthday. This morning when she woke up, before we had breakfast I prayed for her. I thanked God for this presious gift and asked God to have her come to know Him this year.
I am so happy to have Abigail as my daughter and I do realize how much of a gift she is in my life. I am more in love with her today than I was 3 years ago.
I love you sweet Abigail!
Chris, AKA Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment