

I love date nights with the love of my life. They are even better when they are free (even though I know my dear hubby "earned" a party with all his hard work this year). I want to give a big shout out to Dennis and Wally (the owners of the company) for a fun evening.
Highlights: Limo ride, sushi, all the other yummy stuff I aimlessly shoved in my mouth (one of which I think was made out of eggplant), open coffee bar, free drinks, the candied walnuts on the salad, one on one time, taking down the boss' son in Texas Hold 'em (I am not a bluffer, BTW, if I bet big, I mean it), and dancing, dancing, dancing after some guys started singing La Bamba.
Lowlights: I couldn't get Chris to sing karaoke with me no matter how hard I tried and we didn't win a door prize this year...hoping for next year (for both of those).
2 comments:
Looks like such a fun night! Hope this year is filled with many more.
Happy for you! My favorite is the candid shot. You have worked and continue to work so hard to look so beautiful. All glory be to God!
Post a Comment