Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010




















Blueberry pancakes, beautifully wrapped gifts from the grandparents in Cali, Springers, Fuhs, grandparents, 5 kids, sushi making lessons from Gramma, Abigail's new pink Jeep, playing outside with all the neighborhood kids, super moist turkey made by Papa, too much yummy banana dessert made by Christina, all Gramma's very cute handmade gifts, punching balloons, birthday cupcakes for Jesus, Jingle Bells with Elmo, the kids and lots of bells=Nice Christmas.

***As a warning, do NOT buy "Cool White" LED lights, they are blinding and look blue. We bought them this year and suffered through them all month because I was unwilling to un & redecorate the entire tree.

2 comments:

Meritous said...

It is good to see the Springers, each of which I separately when they lived in Cali. Awesome.

The Somerville Four said...

WOW!!! SO wonderful, Koren! And I love your parents. What AWESOME hosts! One day we'll share Christmas together. xoxo!