Okay, I just have to say that I think I am on a natural high from today...or it is from the unusual amount of sugar I ate (we will soon find out).
What makes this Saturday so wonderful?
*Started the day celebrating Elijah Springer's 3rd birthday at a really cool place called Out of this World Pizza (which was made even more awesome by the fact that I was able to save my friend the admission for my kids with the pass I checked out at the Hillsboro Main Library). I love free things...even if they are for someone else!
*Isaac's allergies are getting a bit better. With only a tablespoon of Zyrtec, he was able to eat 2 pieces of cheese pizza and the awesome monster truck cake that Aunt Christina made. It is great to have him be just one of the normal kids. It is such a praise that we thank God for!!!
*We had so much fun at the party place...twisty cars, rock climbing walls, inflatables, slides, and glow sticks!!!
*Alora and Isaac, the "Big Kids," had such a blast together. Isaac also had a very sweet big brother moment when he held Abigail on his lap when she was too scared to go down the slide.
*After the party was over, we went to a free open house at the Hillsboro airport. It was so cool! Abigail painted a pumpkin purple, the kids sat in a helicopter, they flew an airplane simulator, got their faces painted, and came home with a bag full free stuff (pens, stickers, tattoos, toy airplanes, cookies, candy, and even a bell for Abigail's bike). I was happy because I was able to have a sugar free caramel latte...did I mention that it was all free?!?!?
*Oh, the day is not over! I made $22 selling a few of the kids toys on Craigslist. Yes, it's true...I made money today. I got free stuff and made a net profit today.
*What is left? I get to look forward to a movie night with my hubby. At the recommendation of a friend, are going to see The Young Victoria. No folks, we did not even spend $1 at Red Box for this flick. I checked it out from the library. Did I mention that I love things FREE?!?!?
2 comments:
How was the Young Victoria? Did you love it?!
It was a great love story. I was clean and the acting was great. Period movies are fun. We watched it with the captions on so we really knew what was going on.
That is 2 movies that we agree on now. This one and I am Sam.
Post a Comment