We had an amazing time at the zoo with the Springers yesterday. The weather was amazing. I guess no one else knew that because no one was there. We had the zoo almost to ourselves. It enabled the kids to enjoy each of the animals they wanted for as long as they wanted. The highlights included all the light bulbs that are around the zoo (in preparation for "zoo lights"), the guys on the forklift putting light in the trees, the train parked near the elephants and the birds. The birds were crazy yesterday. They were extra loud, extra hungry, extra friendly, and extra poopy. Isaac was cracking up when the birds were screeching. He kept asking, "What's the bird saying to me?" Aunt Christina and I had food for the birds and felt like we were being attacked. I was actually a bit nervous and overwhelmed with the birds all over me, but (for the sake of the kids) I showed "no fear".
1 comment:
I hate those birds! They totally freak me out. I won't go in there again until Tyler is old enough to beg me with his cute little words. :)
Post a Comment