Monday, January 30, 2012

SMILE!

Psalm 30:10-12

Hear, O LORD, and be gracious to me;
O LORD, be my helper.

You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
You have loosed my sackcloth and girded me with gladness,

That my soul may sing praise to You and not be silent.
O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever.
The kids had the BEST time together...played...played...and played

The generous gift


Sometimes all you want to do is cry. You are not in the mood to smile for a picture. You say cheese in the midst of pain...and fake it. Then one day, you look back on the pictures and realize how thankful you are that you have that moment to see and cherish. When you look back, you realize that today it is a bit easier to smile than it was on that day. You see in those pictures...friends who love you and were faking a smile too...as they were aching inside with you. You see their love for you and praise God you shared that sweet time together. So thankful for the pictures.

1 comment:

The Somerville Four said...

I am smiling this morning as I read this post. Praise God it is getting easier for me. I love you.