Oh no, she just came back again...make that 4 different outfits (she does rehang them back in the closet)
Tell me about yourself:
"Uh, I like Rapunzel and to dress up as her and I like to pretend I am talking, but is really my CD."
What are your favorite things:
Rapunzel movies and my brother, mom and my dad. And I love Pascal.
What is something you are good at?
Riding a bike and my toys...and my little Rapunzel doll.
Is there anything that scares you?
The haunted house at Disneyland.
What are your favorite foods?
Noodles, chicken, sausage and soy sauce with some rice.
-She is such a kisser
-She draws her people with lots of fingers (by "people" I mean Rapunzel characters)
-She loves to come behind us and hold us around the neck when we are sitting down
-She is very attentive to people and notices when they are wearing something new
-She always stops us in a story book when she sees the picture inside that matches the one on the front cover
-She gets so excited for new clothes! (new as well as hand-me-downs that she knows are from other people...as long as they are new to her)
-She LOVES getting her back scratched and is a pretty good scratcher herself. Dad loves when she rubs his greasy hair.
-She still gets so excited for her favorite people...Gramma and Kayla-She takes songs/tunes she knows and makes them her own by adding her own lyrics.
Example:(tune from Mary Poppins) "Just some birthday money helps me buy Pascal, me buy Pascal, me buy Pascal. Just some birthday money helps me buy Pascal...in the most delightful way."
*While playing Candy Land, she puts her hand on the top card and, just prior to flipping it over, closes her eyes and says, "God, please help me not to get the Peanut."
*"Mom," Abigail says, "Kayla says 'Ciner-la-la.' We need to teach her to to say it right...'Cinder-wella.'" One day they'll both be able to say it right and I'll miss it.
1 comment:
I love this! I'm going to do it with the boys and email you...
Post a Comment