Tell me about yourself.
"Um, I love my electric HO train. Um, I love my new room (that we just decked out with all his train stuff). Can I say something I don't like?"
Sure.
I do not like listening to Tangled (that his sister plays over and over). I don't like wiping my bottom.
What makes you laugh?
"When I hear Johnny getting smashed by the train tent...sometimes pillows get smashed on it and fall on Johnny...that makes me giggle."
What's your favorite meal?
"Plain white noodles."
How do like school?
"Awesome, but I don't like doing my homework. My favorite thing is my teacher."
What do you thank God for?
"Having enough money to buy my trains...I mean, my snail."
What's your favorite Bible verse?
Eph 6:1 'Children obey your parents in the Lord' to which Daddy replies, 'Hey, I like that one too."
Quotes:
*"Wipe my bottom!" (He doesn't like it! We remind him that he's old enough, no one likes it, it's just something we do. Dad says he'll wipe Isaac's if Isaac wipes his. Isaac always says 'yuck' and wipes his self.)
*"Can you tell me a story about.....(when you were 9, a Christmas when you were a kid...)?"
*"Stop it, you!"
-He constantly talks to himself as he is building trains or Legos...he processes everything aloud.
-He really misses his friends in California and constantly tells us that he will move there when he grows up (but he still wants to live at home when he is in college).
-He still plans to marry Aubree, become a train engineer and drive trains in other countries where he can be a missionary, passing out Bibles and telling people about Jesus.
-He LOVES wrestling with his dad and is causing Dad more injuries (now that he is getting bigger).
-His favorite part of Karate is his friend from kindergarten, Owen, who is taking it too.
-He is becoming a hoarder, and we often have to push him to thrown "treasures" away (which are actually broken toys or boxes or whatever that he insists can be used for something in the future).
-Gramma and Papa gave him a tape (that plays hymns) and he thinks it's awesome because we actually have a tape player that plays his tape (sorry Apple, Isaac is taking technology backwards instead of forwards).
-He loves science and detests sports. He insists he will never play sports in his life...we will see.

3 comments:
Tell Isaac sports are fun, and if he lived here, he could play with Hayden and maybe he's enjoy them more!
These interviews are great!
Love this, Koreny!
Post a Comment