I will give You thanks with all my heart;
I will sing praises to You before the gods.
I will bow down toward Your holy temple
And give thanks to Your name for Your lovingkindness and Your truth;
For You have magnified Your word according to all Your name.
I will sing praises to You before the gods.
I will bow down toward Your holy temple
And give thanks to Your name for Your lovingkindness and Your truth;
For You have magnified Your word according to all Your name.
On the day I called, You answered me;
You made me bold with strength in my soul.
You made me bold with strength in my soul.
PSALM 138:1-3
| Mom and her cute braces. I never used to think we looked alike...I have since changed my opinion. |
| Girls...gab |
| Boys...football |
| Can anyone find Uncle Steve??? |
| "Mmmm...I think even Julia would be proud of this bird." |
| Adults (minus Chris taking the picture) |
| The kids |
For the first time (after hosting for 8 years), I had zero stress hosting Thanksgiving. Z-E-R-O! Partly because I was with a group that I know would be happy with spaghetti from a jar if I burned everything, but mostly because I was just so thankful the whole day that I had the right perspective. After we prayed, I realized that I forgot to saute the vegetables that I made a special trip to the market for the evening prior. I didn't even flinch. I said, "Eat extra salad and raw veggies." I was great.
1 comment:
What a blessing to know that God gave you complete peace about the day! Your turkey looked FANTASTIC!
Post a Comment