Thursday, November 10, 2011

Taking Christmas Card Pics 2011

 We went with another family to go take pictures for our Christmas card. It is always fun. This year we spent a pretty chilly morning trying to get smiles and lighting right, but the time playing and eating lunch with out friends after was worth it. 
Abigail liked playing better than the piece of Halloween candy we bribed her with if she smiled and looked at the camera. :)
"If you don't smile, I'll poke you with my stick!"

I love being a mommy to this sweet girl.

Real laughter at Dad's tooting noises


Oh, how I love the fall.

Oh, how I love where we live.

Oh, how I love this handsome boy's face!
My boy the florist, made this arrangement for momma
I love this man!!!
Becky, my sister in Christ and gym buddy
Who wouldn't want to have their lunch on the SWAY FUN?!?!

Mr. Serious




1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Beautiful! We're taking ours tomorrow with the Henzie's!