As a retiree of Union Bank, Papa got us "seats" at the parade. The seats included breakfast, lunch, drinks, games, crafts, clowns, prizes, cotton candy, popcorn and more of all of those...throughout the entire morning. Both kids were pretty wiped out after a late night the prior evening; Abigail slept on Gramma through half the parade snuggled up. As a bonus, we took the train to and from the event. It was a good day. (It was also a big bonus to have unlimited bathroom access because I could resist another free bottled water or cup of coffee).
Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst...welling up to eternal life." John 4:13,14
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Parade Highlights
As a retiree of Union Bank, Papa got us "seats" at the parade. The seats included breakfast, lunch, drinks, games, crafts, clowns, prizes, cotton candy, popcorn and more of all of those...throughout the entire morning. Both kids were pretty wiped out after a late night the prior evening; Abigail slept on Gramma through half the parade snuggled up. As a bonus, we took the train to and from the event. It was a good day. (It was also a big bonus to have unlimited bathroom access because I could resist another free bottled water or cup of coffee).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What fun! That's way better than what I asked you do with us on Sat :)
Your mom has never looked happier. You are so blessed to have her in your life/ your kids. P.S. Papa Tom is pretty great too.
Three cheers for GREAT family time!! I love your parents, and I can't wait to see them.
Post a Comment