Saturday, June 18, 2011

11 Years




Our Day:*
* A new cool Starbucks at a bar made from a fallen tree in Oregon, eating muffins from Wholefoods (the BEST I have ever had in my life). **A trip to POK POK (a place we say featured on the food network and have longed to go). It was A-MA-ZING! It was so spicy I had to my nose was running. **A venture through nature at the Hoyt Arboretum. **A quick game of Clue at Insomnia Coffee, followed by several rounds of Gin Rummy that Amber totally won. **A split appetizer at Red Robin while we laughed and sat at the bar noting potential health code violations.

Every stop included a gift card given to us by someone (or the free app provided by the restaurant). We are so thankful!

The kids had a great time doing art projects with Gramma and riding bikes up to the school.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love that you are truly made for eachother, that you crave eachother's company, that you are more in love than you were 11 years ago, and that you are both the best looking you've ever been ;-)
Miss you and love you both.
xoxo

steven said...

Ditto; to what Lindsay said. I agree that you two are more in love than you have ever been!