Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Eagle Crest

What a joy to be with the Somerville's again. The kids get along like family. The parents do the same. :)








"This pool water hurts my eyes!"





"I surrender! No more burpies for me."

Highlights: Pool, enjoying the kids wanting to swim with us, hearing the kids belly laugh in their room together before they were allowed to come out in the morning (they woke extra early due to the excitement of being together and the early rising of the sun), dinners together (with a kids table and separate adult table), running with Tiff (it wasn't so bad along the river on a trail...though I still am a gym girl), meaningful conversations, back rubs, burpies on the golf course, art on the deck, deer, duck eggs, pickle ball, gelattos in Bend after lunch at a great park, and just being together. The time flew by!!!

3 comments:

The Somerville Four said...

I love you, Amber Yarrow Korenthal!!! I praise God for you and our friendship! There is nothing comparable to a true and faithful friend. You are that and much more to me. xoxo!

Becky said...

So glad you are having fun! I love that pic of the guys in the pool. I can hear Chris laughing :)

Kara Chupp said...

This looks like so so SO much fun...I love the friendship that you share with those guys...truly seems like family :)
Go Yarrow!