Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day, 2011

Isaac:
*My dad is the best because he helps me to do things like find my Blue Comet train
*Daddy makes me laugh when he wrestles me and tickles my arm pits
*On Daddy's day off, I want to ride the Max train all day with him I would go to the airport and to  California. When We get there, we'll go on another plane to Texas, and then I'll cool off in a swimming pool with Daddy

Abigail:
*My dad is the best because he helps me find Purple Bear when she's lost.
*Daddy makes me laugh when he tickles me and cries like Caillou.
*On Daddy's day off, I want to play "I'm gonna' eat you" with him...and go to the Spaghetti Factory...and the Tillamook Cheese Factory...and eat cheese samples, because I LOVE cheese!

2 comments:

steven said...

So cute! I can see Chris now tickling the kids and howls of laughter coming from down stairs! What a special dad he is.

CornyCornKorens said...

They always talk about Uncle Steve being a good "tickle monster" too.