Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Chris turns 34 today



So Chris turns 34 today. I think I threw him a surprise BBQ at his parents' house 10 years ago today. Wow, how time flies!!!!

As I type this, Isaac is coloring a picture of a train for his dad. He got so excited that he laughed out loud and said, "He'll love this!" He worked really hard on it and is especially proud of his bright blue sky.

I love my hubby so much!!!

I am posting my "card" to him on the blog. (I do not expect him to read it before he gets home because he said he is so busy at work today. He even told me that he might be late...bummer because I have a very special dinner planned...and even made a gluten-free vanilla cake with a butterscotch pudding center and chocolate cream cheese frosting).

4 comments:

Tom and DeeDee said...

Happy birthday, son-in-law. No surprise this year, but I'm still going to serve you BBQed (well oven baked, but with rub and BBQ sauce) ribs for your dinner at our house Thursday night.

The Somerville Four said...

The cake sound DELICIOUS!!! Yummy! Wish we could have celebrated together. Happy, Happy Birthday!

Arbor Pass said...

Well I wasn't late and the meal was amazing. The cake was the best part. I almost cried when I found out I was alergic to wheat; after that cake, I don't care anymore. I love you Amber. I am glad that I have spent nearly 13 out of my 34 years with you.

Chris

The Somerville Four said...

What a wonderful tribute to Chris, Koren! I sure miss you both!!!