We have REALLY been working on putting our marriage relationship before our parent relationship. We have committed to daily Bible time together in the morning and evening conversation that is ours first...kids second. It has been such a blessing to our relationship. The kids know that we love them...but that we also love each other...very much.I LOVE YOU CHRIS!!!
Here is my LOVE SONG of the day to listen to.
3 comments:
This post make my heart melt. I can't tell you enough how VERY important this is!!! Isn't it great that your husband can ALSO be your best friend. YIPPEE!
I love this post. It's very sweet. I'm glad that you guys are doing great. It does take effort. The first picture is my favorite! XOXO
I totally know what you mean Amber. I am so thankful for a husband who works hard (and for secure jobs!), but Matt and I have been crossing paths so much, and I really miss him. When I hear his alarm at 4 am I want to just steal his car keys and not let him leave :) Speaking of missing people ... we miss you guys!!! As soon as we are in the new house (mid-July), I will invite you and the kids over for a "picnic" lunch on the floor (since we will likely have no furniture in there yet). Until we move all of our stuff in, it will be a huge kid playground with hardly any breakables or "no touches." :)
Post a Comment