Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst...welling up to eternal life." John 4:13,14
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
So, So tired...
I will ask (in advance) for you not to read very carefully...I am writing this entry with a slow brain (from lack of sleep). The last few days have been great, but so tiring. I have been blessed with going to the gym with Tiff (waking at 4:40am), getting up the next day to cycle with Chris (at about the same time) followed my a FULL (but very fun) day at a science museum and a dinner out (thanks for the soup dear friends), and running 5 miles today with Tiff at 8. Oh man...I am BEAT! If you know me at all, you know that it is very difficult to let others serve me; I just have to get in there and help (or even take over the situation). Not today! Chris took care of our children for breakfast while we were running. Dan made me a shake this morning. Tiff made lunch and Dan graciously cleaned up the entire kitchen (including a sink full of dishes and unloading the clean dishes from the dishwasher) while I lay on the couch. Wow...that's how you know I must really be tired. I think the only thing that I did (besides the normal changing diapers and such) was make Tiff a vanilla latte. I know I should be resting now, but Abigail started her nap early today because she lost so much sleep yesterday. That means that today she is up when everyone else is sleeping...oh well...maybe I'll go to bed early tonight (especially since I am getting up tomorrow at 4:40am to go to my regular Thursday class at the gym). :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
And yet still the most A-mazing host!!! Did you tell me about the gym tomorrow? How about the 8AM class? PLEASE!
Your mom and I will see you Thursday night so you can go out dancing to celebrate your anniversary, that is if you are not too tired.
Post a Comment