Abigail turned around today. We got a "big boy" Graco Turbobooster for Isaac and turned her around is his old seat. It was very exciting for both of them today!!!
***Side note: Grandma gave us a date night last night. It was AMAZING!!! We had a gift certificate and a coupon...great combo. :) Chris had a perfectly cooked steak and I had a salad with salmon, crab and shrimp. The service was fantastic, and we talked and talked and talked (engaging adult conversation not interrupted by kids needing to be fed or pottied or wanting to talk about trains). After dinner we stopped by Moonstruck Chocolates, strolled around 23rd street in Portland, and enjoyed meeting neat people along the way. We are so blessed! Thanks Grandma.
3 comments:
How wonderful, Koren! What a blessing to just enjoy each other. I love you oodles and oodles.
I'm so glad you didn't leave her in her infant carrier til she was 18 months old. She's adorable!! Awesome on the date night!
What a big girl! I'm sure that we would be excited to face forward after looking at the rear seat for SO long. :)
Post a Comment