It is so strange to see dolls around the house. I am so used to having dump trucks and trains on the floor for me to trip on. Now I see dolls. I see how my daughter tries to kiss the dolls. She is so tender, very different from the boy. I love making her laugh when I change her for night night. I am so amazed that the Lord has blessed me with such joy. I am only beginning to understand what it is to be a father of a girl. I am so thankful that I have spent 1 year with her and I look forward to spending this year with her. I love you Abigail
His,
Daddy
1 comment:
It's interesting to me that since we have become adults, parenting is the only activity in which I led and you followed. You came to Christ before I did, got married before I did...
But I had a bot before you did and a girl before you did. So there!
Post a Comment