It's hard to believe that it's been a year since I met my baby girl. The milestones pass so quickly when you have more than one child. Our sweet girl is such a joy! She is pretty easy going. As long as she is changed, fed and rested, she is happy. She loves music and dancing. She is pretty serious but has a cute laugh. She loves to babble and tries hard to say what we tell her too. Her favorite sound is "B." She loves meat over sweets and will pick all the chicken to eat before she moves on to anything else. She likes variety. She studies things when she sees something or someone new and takes a while to warm up...but once you're in her circle...you're in. If she likes you, she'll try to kiss you without being told. She loves standing and thinks she is big stuff. She's content in one place for a long time, but will quickly get across the room if something catches her eye (like the things she's not supposed to have like electric cords, tiny toys of her brother's or part of the potted plant in the living room).
Both kids were sick today so I posted a video we took a few days ago of Abigail trying to blow out her candle. She tried so hard; it was cute!
3 comments:
I watched the video 3 times! Makes me so sad that I don't know her... Now that we're on a tight budget, not sure when I'll be able to come up. Sorry their sicky today, that's a bummer. Love you tons. Kiss the girl for me.
So sorry I missed her birthday, I am a very bad aunt! Please tell her we love her and give her kisses from all of us. I know she doesn't have a clue but I will get on the ball because in a few years it will matter when I forget. Happy Belated Birthday Abigal! We love you!
Sweet Koreny! I love it. And of course, I love you! Happy, happy birthday Sweet Abigail. I can't wait to hold you close to me soon.
Aunty Some
Post a Comment