Sunday, October 19, 2008

A few more in AL







Did I mention that Matt's parents made us two really nice meals while we were there and we also went to really good BBQ? I think we gained 5 pounds while we were there.

Isaac also has a peanut "dust" allergy so no one can eat/serve peanuts on any flight he is on.

Random things I wanted to mention about our trip:
* The kids were awesome on the plane
*Our kids played with the Carver kids like they have been friends all their lives
*Isaac really wanted to be back in AL this morning when he woke up
*Isaac wants Elijah to come and play with his trains at his house
*Crystal taught Abigail to clap this week
*Matt's mom makes an awesome pork roast
*My bites are starting to go away...but I still itch
*Crystal got bit by a crazy spider that Chris was scare to get near...she is still alive
*Jadyn already has a cute southern accent
*Annalise is great to be around because she laughs at almost anything...which Isaac LOVES
*I loved coloring and playing "Go Fish" with the girls
*Abigail loved watching all the action with all the kids in the house...when she smiles the biggest, her bottom lip goes down to the left

1 comment:

The Somerville Four said...

How fun! I miss you. I miss you. I miss you.