Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Memory Lane!

I cannot believe how fast my kiddos are growing! I look at Abigail and realize...oh my goodness...in 4 months it will be her 1st birthday. I see her in all the phases that Isaac went through and I realize...oh my goodness...he is such a big boy. My baby is gone.

I went on a hike the other day with the kids. It was awesome at first...until Isaac got tired. He stopped walking and I held him for 1.5 miles and had Abigail on my back at the same time. I was so hot carrying 50+ pounds of kids. The moment I will always treasure from that time is Abigail sleeping on my back while Isaac, with his arms wrapped around my neck, was telling me, "I love you," as I replied, "I love you...my sweet boy." God has truly blessed me with the gift of motherhood. Most days I feel the responsibility of the job, but I often miss the pure joy of it. It is a true joy...even if it is tough work.

Here are some pictures from memory lane...


Isaac and Alora...pretty newly walking








No comments: