

We had such a nice time with the Jordans last night. Baby Tyler can, literally, crawl circles around Abigail. He is such big stuff and is so busy. He was having a ton of fun on his horse jumperoo until Isaac did his scream (that Abigail loves and laughs at) that scared Tyler so much it made him cry.
Isaac fell in love with their cat and Abigail fell asleep in the pac n play. It may not seem like much to mention, but, after having Isaac (who did not ever sleep anywhere besides his crib that he loved so much), it is such a praise to have a baby who will sleep anywhere. Way to go Abigail!

1 comment:
Hi! I'm not sure if you remember me, but Kim told me about your blog. She and I are friends from church.... Anyway, Mark and I have one little boy and we just found out that we're going to have another one in April. God is so good after 13 years of marriage. (We were not sure that we could have kids...) Anyway, Hi again and hope to talk to you soon. :)
Post a Comment