Christina and I took the 4 kids (all 2 and under) in the mini-van to Cannon Beach for one last summer trip before the weather changes. Considering how cold the beaches are in the NW, we had a wonderfully warm day at the beach. Even though we pushed the kids through naps and Christina drove her kids our REALLY early in the morning...they all did really well.
Abigail (though she is scared of the grass) LOVES the sand. I saw her wheels turning and she soaked in the texture and let the sand run through her fingers. She took her sand toys and kept banging them together then lifting them in the air like you would see a band member do with the symbols. It was super cute. The big kids had fun running up the dunes and hidi
1 comment:
So cute! I love the one of Abigail holding her friends toes. Little, chubby baby feet are SO cute!
Post a Comment